Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray For your family/parents

God has pressed my heart and has allowed me to feel you guys pain. I see several status updates on "pray for my mother or pray for my father". And this is all and well and needs to be done. But God is saying that you have not pressured me. Do not let go of God until he blesses you. For example, my father and mother do not have health insurance, yet they are still as healthy as they are going to be, and I believe it is because I pray for them. Not only that but the other members of my family who DO have health insurance needs my prayers. So what does God mean when he says you are not pressuring him enough? Well I pray a certain prayer for my family every day. I will post the prayer below. Now you might not pray for your parents like this because you figure hey my mom or pops is a praying man or woman of God so I do not need to pray for them like that. Or they are well off with a lot of money and can see the best doctors so you do not pray like that.

Listen and hear. Now I know that you may be thinking a couple of things. Like "you are younger than me so my parents are older than your parents" OK does anybody listen to Kierra Kiki Sheard? Y'all remember when her mother was given a 2% chance and came out of that.? see me and her are the same age. Do not let the devil lie to you. Also ,God is saying fast and pray and use the oil. Now do not let me lose you here, because first of all the pastors teach that doing something, ANYthing over and over again is religion and tradition. I pointed out that I say the same prayer for my family and have been for YEARS. Now God has kept my family and their health even with this SAME prayer I pray, because he knows that this is the prayer that works. He dosen't see it as "tradition/religion.

Ok I got sidetracked but had to mention that. Now back to fasting. God wants you to fast and pray. Every month I fast the first 3 days of the month. For example, today is the 4th of February I just came off of a 3 day fast. Do this every month and lift your family members up in prayer. Also, anoint them with oil. You can not do this with everyone because everyone is not with in reach, but for the ones that are this is a good extra step. Now as I post the prayer below. ADD OR TAKE AWAY FROM IT TO FIT YOUR OWN PERSONAL SITUATION, BUT WHATEVER YOU DO. PLEASE SAY IT EVERYDAY FROM THIS DAY OUT.

"Father God I come before you thanking you and praising you that you shall prevent any hurt, harm, or danger from my _____ in their house as long as they live. Father God I thank you and praise you that my ______ walks in your protection, knowledge, wisdom and understanding. I decree and declare that my_______ shall live and not die before their time. They shall walk in the call you have for their life. They are slow to anger. God I decree and declare that no weapon formed against them shall prosper as long as they live the yoke of Satan is destroyed from the roots off of my __. By your stripes, I thank you for healing my________ in Jesus Christ name amen.

P.S.Also, do research on natural remedies. I know that different type of tea can help with a lot of our problems. Also, go to Walmart, or Rite Aid or Walgreen and get multivitamins they help, as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment